Sunday, April 09, 2006

QOTW Why do you blog?

Hello

For the first question of the week for the Work at home mom bloggers network

Why do you blog and what are your blogger goals?

Anyone who would like to participate simply writes an entry on their blog pertaining to the Question of the Week. Once the post is written, the participant sends an email to Theresa @ budgetdial.com and your link it put on that particular Question page. You have 1 week to submit the actual link to the entry (not the link to your main blog page) to be included in the links.

If you are not a member yet please


sign up here

3 comments:

Jeego said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a at home site. It pretty much covers at home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rockerz said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a at home site. It pretty much covers at home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rockerz said...

Hi, I like to read blog to get information and knowledge. I visit almost 20 blogs everyday. Your blog is among the best today. Keep up the good work!

I have a at home site. It pretty much covers at home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)