Thursday, August 01, 2013

How to make money using Youtube for your Party Plan Business

Are you looking at making money on YouTube? 
If so listen up, especially if you are in the network marketing/MLM industry and you are struggling at generating leads right now.
Read this article all the way through it's entirety so that I can help you out with that challenge that you are currently facing.
I'm going to show you how I generate free leads off YouTube and a killer, killer, killer strategy.
Now the very first thing that you must do if you are looking at making money on YouTube and generating leads is:
1. Create a customer avatar
The customer avatar is basically your ideal customer. What are their pains? What are their likes, dislikes, struggles, highs, lows, are they married, kids, no kids, where do they work, hobbies, religion, favorite sport, etc?
What keeps them up at night? What couldn't they live without? What's their age, name?What is the main reason they want to make money online or why they are looking to get involved in a network marketing business? You can add yourself with your company logo or some product. 
You have to know this. You have to be intimately involved with your customer. Here is the reason why. Every single video that you put out on YouTube (so you can be "making money on YouTube" obviously), you want to speak to that level of pain. You want to be able to solve whatever challenge they are going through right now.
2. Keyword research
You want to do keyword research on whatever you are going to make the video on. Here's what I personally do. And you want to make sure you follow exactly what I have to say because I generate a lot of leads doing this as well make sales.
I personally target network marketing companies. I target the HOT companies right now. And here's the reason that I target these hot companies, those that are getting attention right now so I can be making money on YouTube hand over fist.
Right now you can make a video on that company and instantaneously it can go viral.
Meaning let's say company XYZ is hot right now. If the right Work at home moms   see it on YouTube, I say the right thing in the video, then the moms  are going to start liking it, commenting on it, and sharing it. The views will go up.
(By the way, that right there is what drives YouTube to place your video generally speaking on the 1st page).
This works because you are standing on the shoulders of giants. Meaning you are using a big name to get views for you.
There's a rule that you need to be aware of even when using this killer strategy. It's called the 80/20 rule. When you use this lead sucking strategy that I am teaching you right now you can't just do one video and think it will pull in a lot of leads.
You have to make a massive amounts of videos so you can generate the leads and ultimately be making money on YouTube. When I implement this strategy the 80/20 rule is still in effect. 80% of my results comes from 20% of my work. So that still means you have to put in the work.
I literally have over 600 videos on the internet right now. And as I mentioned above 80% of my results comes from 20% of my work.
3. What to say in videos
I say a lot of things in my video. If you watched any of them you know I'm telling the truth. The main point though is that I go back to my customer avatar. What are their pains and what are they experiencing right now.
And I know most work at home moms  that are looking to get involved or already in a network marketing opportunity:
  • they are not making any money
  • don't know how to get leads correctly
I know that's the main problem they are having so I keep hitting that pressure point. At the end of the day I know what I am talking about. I know what I am doing. I'm not bragging it just is what it is.

I let people know hey you are either going to listen to me or you are not. It's no sweat off of my back because I have over 600+ videos on the internet right now and the right person is going to see what I am talking about. 
They are going to resonate with what I am saying. And guess what they are going to do? They are going to join me in business because they can tell I know what I am talking about.
That's one way that I create videos and am making money on YouTube. If you really want quality leads and quality work at home mom  joining you in business then make sure you implement this strategy.
If you are nosey and love what I am saying here and want to know more of my killer strategies on making money on YouTube how to get more information about what I am doing then click here immediately.

No comments: