Saturday, July 08, 2006

WAHM reveal Blogging Goals

Welcome to the Question of the Week Responses What are your blogging goals?


If you are not a member yet please sign up here

Nicole of Mail Cards 4 me wants to share her business of greeting cards and gain more exposure
Amber who represents Shaklee says her blogging goals are to give her products more exposure so that she can help others to become more healthy!

Katies Hugs has sent a goal to post a few times a day to the several blogs that owns.

Moms Making Money Online shares that she has always had a love of writing. Writing in a blog keeps her writing skills sharp plus the extra money help as well!

Jill’s goal is 90% money and 10% hoping her readers get something out of it! With blogs from entertainment to education, Jill is sure to help us with all our needs.

That Country Charm says , "I primarily started this blog to make money on a domain name that was already paid for. This is also a topic that I am interested in and I enjoy writing and learning about. For my business blog, Topics, Tips and Tangents, from CraftyGiftCreations.com, this blog was started to increase traffic to my retail website and to give my audience a little more than just a retail website".



No comments: