Saturday, January 18, 2020

Meet Ashley Molstad Top BeachBody Coach for 2020

Beachbody coaches get their ranking the first full week of January each year!    The top 10 agents get lots of perks and special trip.  

Here is  Ashley Molstad Story the top Beachbody Coach of 2020 for the 2nd year in a row. She is in her mid 30s and is part of the Fit and Funky team. 




If you're going to sign up with the whole package, you should really sign up to be a coach," my sister in law said to me seven years ago when I was enrolling in her online bootcamp to get in shape for my wedding. To which I replied, "nope. not interested in coaching anyone or selling anything."⁣

I was working what I thought was my dream job at the time, and I didn't have the confidence back then to think I could ever inspire anyone to join me... I mean, I couldn't even inspire myself back then. ⁣


Fast forward seven years, and yesterday we got the call that our team is the NUMBER ONE TEAM in the ENTIRE Team Beachbody network, out of nearly 400,000 teams. For the second year in a row. Yeah, that coaching thing I wasn't at all interested in, has turned out to be pretty damn lifechanging. As in, its changed my entire life, but also, allowed to me to help impact and change THOUSANDS of others.⁣

The call yesterday came from the CEO and president at my company  Top coach was never the goal, but I'll tell you what was:⁣
-living my life on purpose⁣
-proving to myself I deserved more than just a life spent checking boxes⁣
-figuring out what made me the best version of myself and becoming lit from within so I could shine that light outwards⁣
-once I had that light shining, it became my goal to help as MANY WOMEN AS POSSIBLE find their own inner lights and help them shine brightly too⁣

Yes, people purchase from me. But I haven't SOLD a single thing. Beachbody has changed my life in more ways than I can count. It was my solution, not just to stop dieting, but to stop hating myself. It allowed me to truly LIVE. And all I have to do now is stand in my own authenticity and share this gift that has blessed my life. ⁣

Are you creating an email list? 

I know these workouts aren't for everyone. I know this business isn't for everyone... but I also know what is:⁣

living your life ON PURPOSE and on YOUR terms. That is for everyone. ⁣

Follow Your Bliss Family, thank you for shining so DAMN BRIGHT. This is YOUR achievement. This is your work. I LOVE YOU THE MOST!

No comments: