Sunday, February 25, 2018

Lindsay Teague Moreno’s Getting Noticed

Work at home mom selling products onlines or in the direct party business need to get noticed you will need to check out this book  Getting Noticed: A No-Nonsense Guide to Standing Out and Selling More for Momtrepreneurs Who Ain't Got Time for That 

Momtrepreneurs, listen up! You don t have time for another change everything you re doing on social media and be just like me book. You need information and you need it fast. Do you want to grow your following, sell more product, and experience the freedom that comes with being your own boss? Getting Noticed isn t the secret to social media it s a no fluff, take charge guide to the way we present ourselves, our business, and connect with customers online. Lindsay Teague Moreno knows the hardcore mom life. In between wash cycles, packing lunches, and balancing a to-do list that would make Santa jealous, she grew a business from nothing into a team of 300,000 people producing over $15,000,000 each month in just three years. Lindsay knows you don t have time for another book that leaves you with temporary warm fuzzies but no real content to actually building your business. Getting noticed is the first step to entrepreneurial success in our fast-paced, online world. Step up your game. 


Check out the reviews 


I have finally finished reading Getting Noticed. I have tried for years to start small businesses...specifically home-based to try and have more freedom and flexibility. It seemed that I was still always gone or filling my house with people, but Lindsay Teague Moreno has been amazingly successful using social media to spread her knowledge. The tips she provided made sense to me and were able to be applied right away. I am already seeing a lot more activity on social media. It's the book you need if you want a no-nonsense take on this competitive business market.
I have been following the business strategies of Lyndsay for about two years now. I knew that as soon as this book came out it would be a gold mine of information. I wasn't wrong. As a business owner, and mom, I am pretty certain this book was written with me in mind. Lyndsay writes like she is talking to you, her friend. She's cheeky, she's straight to the point, and literally gives you a blueprint on how to have a successful social media marketing strategy. Needless to say, I have not only recommended this book to any and all my friends who own businesses, but I have also purchased a few as gifts for some of my close mommy bosses.



No comments: