Thursday, July 23, 2020

Top Beachbody elite coach made 1 million dollars in 3.5 years

Top Elite  Beachbody Coach  Brigitte Linford    shares her memory of joining the Million Dollar Club!  Yes she has earned more than a million dollars with beachbody!  It took her 3.5 year  so almost a  $280 a year.  How would your life change if you had that income.  



Has it really been four years since I joined the Million Club? 🤯

It’s crazy to look at my Facebook memories today and see this post. And to see all the videos my team members made that day offering their congrats . 😭

Now that four years have passed I have a few things I’d like to add to this post.....

This “silly little” business I do.... yeah, it’s legit. And it’s just as lucrative as it’s ever been for those putting in the work.

How to make Reachout Connections to Grow your Beachbody


BUT, it’s not for everyone. It’s not for people who LIKE working for others. I’ve come to learn many actually LIKE being employees, and there’s nothing wrong with that! This kind of business just isn’t a good fit for people who want someone else to take charge.

This business is also not for people who shrink at a challenge. Some people just want to be comfortable and follow the path of least resistance. That’s fine. But if that’s you, this business won’t be a good fit.

So what DOES it require to see success in this business? It requires a high work ethic. 👏🏼 It requires a willingness to take responsibility. 👏🏼 An attitude of “I don’t care if ANYONE EVER KNOWS, I refuse to let this day pass without doing the small simple tasks to grow this business.” 👏🏼👏🏼

Cuz great things truly happen by small SIMPLE things done consistently over time.

But I’ll tell you what...... it’s worth it!!!! This business has completely transformed my life in seven short years!! Heck- it changed my life after just 42 months! 😭


Well, it just so happens that RIGHT NOW I’m hosting a private group with my team sharing all the details of this business. I only bring on new members to my coaching team to mentor every few months. And now would be one of those times. So this is the time to check this out!



And if you know someone that should be doing this, tag them! Many of my top coaches were referred to me by someone who knew they would be amazing. So tell your friend if you think they should be doing this. You never know. 😉

Whatever your dreams.... I say GO FOR IT. And give it your ALL! You don’t want to get to the end of your life and wonder what could have been


To keep legal happy ~~~> "Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual income

No comments: