Saturday, April 29, 2006

Wahm reveal Tools and Resources for their business

Welcome to our weekly Question of the Week. What business tools have you purchased to help increase your home business earnings? If you haven't where you go to "learn" for free?
Find out how to join Work at Home Bloggers Network

I want the truth shares an abundance of free tools that she has used while trying to get an "online income" off the ground.


Amber shares what tools she used both online and offline to build her Shaklee home business.


Frugal Momma shares an expensive mistake as well gives some of best free resources for learning about internet marketing.

A Girl Gotta Spa shares the following

For my Country Bunny Bath & Body business I have bought a variety of items
from Vista Print. They always have some great deals each month. I've
ordered business cards, business card magnets, notecards that I design
with my rep. logo and glossy postcards. I've been able to get them all for
free and only had to pay for shipping. Directly from Country Bunny I buy
samples, catalogs, opportunity brochures and direct mailers. I also buy
advertising on websites and blogs.

I've also created an account with Constant Contact for my monthly
newsletter. The first 90 days were free and then it is $15 a month. I am
able to upload photos, create links, use different templates, see which
customers open the newsletter and where they are clicking. It's a
fantastic tool and definitely worth the money.

For my blogs, I have signed up with affiliates that would be appropriate
for my readership. I have also signed up with various advertising programs
to implement on my blogs. My spa blog is more business-like with articles
regarding skin care and beauty, as well as, product reviews and answering
readers questions. The past few months have shown an increase in readers
buying Country Bunny products due to my blog.

To learn for free I often go to Problogger.com and Lip-Sticking.com. I am
also part of some Ryze networks that offer tips on marketing.

No comments: