Saturday, January 04, 2020

Top Elite BeachBody Coach Reveals Income over Past Decade

Melissa who is a top elite Beachbody coach recently shared this on her instagram! It's Amazing and that many work at home mom would like to do!  Melissa has a top 10 coach for beachbody and has been featured in seveal Beachbody on demand videos including Turbo Fire and Shaun T's Transform 20 step workout.  




MANY resolutions are about income and health. I’d like to help with both!

Wanna hear a secret? I’m a good fitness professional but I’m also a pretty good business woman! When given a chance to share my passion for health, fitness and business with others, you know I’m going ALL IN! I started exactly where many of you may feel you are right now. Thinking, I don’t know enough to do what she does. Boy are you wrong! If you have a passion and strong determination like myself, then you can do this! You just have to be willing to put yourself out there like I have. My business has been able to grow every year because of my unselfish love of wanting to help others through social media and my personal online groups.




I’m sharing something with you that I’ve never shared before. This is the 1st time I’ve EVER posted my income from Coaching. I am hesitant to do so but I had a few conversations with Teammates who told me that income progressions actually motivate them. I decided I should share it with you too because it might motivate you as well! So here we go! 🙈

2009 - was able to cover the cost of the products I was using, my business fee and fill my own gas tank
2010 - fill my gas tank and make my own car payment
2011 - fill my gas tank, make my own car payment AND the house payment
2012 - I retired Mick from his Corporate job
2013 - slowed down a little as both kiddos were graduating and I wanted to take full advantage of my last year with them
2014 - Invested in our 1st rental property and was able to start consistent contributions to Special Olympics
2015 - Traveled our butts off creating memories and vowed to do it more
2016 - More traveling, invested back into our team and bought a few more rental properties
2017 - Helped Taylor open her own coffee shop and gave Tanner & Cinthanie the wedding of their dreams
2018-2019 - Traveled, invested, donated and decided to move out of our 9 year home to “consider” building. Still unsure...

Our 2020 goals are even bigger and better! I’m beyond excited!



Let me be honest, I don’t like it when coaches call themselves a #CEO or #BossBabe. I’m not sure that you really are when you are a coach and here’s why. What you are is simply someone who uses the products and you will probably see positive changes because of using the products. You share your journey through social media and help other people commit and have positive results just like you.🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s quite simple honestly. And I know it’s not for everyone… As nothing is! But if you’re willing to be seriously consistent, clean up your diet, work out with Beachbody programs and enjoy a community of some pretty great women then this could very well be for you. Sometimes taking that step that you’ve been hesitant to take ends up being the best decision you’ve made. Are you ready to join me in 2020? It’s your call but I promise to pick up if you do!

No comments: