Saturday, May 10, 2014

8 Steps for the WAHM to increase their blog traffic

As a work at home mom working a networking marketing business, blogging is an absolutely must to success in creating leads!   Check out My Blog Traffic Sucks! 8 Simple Steps to Get 100,000 Blog Visitors without Working 8 Days a Week  Tired of getting NO blog traffic? Hate when you write great posts that nobody reads? Want a REALISTIC, step-by-step plan for traffic generation?

Getting blog traffic doesn't have to be hard. The secret is to find what works and do more of that. In the guide "My Blog Traffic Sucks!" you'll get an eight-step blueprint that helps you generate your first 100,000 visitors.

  I've been blogging for a year. I have 400 subscribers. After breaking the one year mark and having so few subscribers, I decided it was time I found out why. Steve Scott's book was recommended to me because he's generated actual results and provides a step-by-step formula. Based upon what he says, I feel like I should probably just start over! My goodness! I've done only a handful of what he teaches. NO WONDER MY BLOG TRAFFIC SUCKS! Clearly I have a lot of work to do. At least now I know what to do! First order of business: Guest blogging. As part of that, earlier today I did a radio appearance to promote one of my books. I have so much more work that needs to be done. Here's my GREAT news. I was so discouraged after a year of blogging to a slowly growing list that I was thinking of quitting. Now that I can see what to do, I see that rather than give it up, I need to invest the time to do it right. In the next year, I could have 100,000 subscribers. Even if I only get a tenth of those results, that's STILL 25 times what I have now! Highly recommended.

No comments: