Saturday, January 25, 2020

Diamond BeachBody Coaches Shares Her Yearly Income

Are you thinking of joining Beachbody and want to know what a coach who is probably in the top 10k  (out of 400k coaches) has progress money wise    Meet Kim R a coach from the Miami Florida area who is Nurse Practioner for CVS Minute Clinics, a mom of 2 tweens and a happy wife.  Kim lives the life doing all the Beachbody workouts on a daily basis,runs marathon and uses the nutrition programs including 2b mindset and Ultimate Portion Fix! She is walking testimontial for living the Beachbody Life!

Here is her  Beachbody story and how she became a coach 

Raise your hand if you like to be vulnerable
⁣⁣
NOT ME But you know what I have learned the last 4 years of coaching?? I was put here for a reason. I said YES to coaching for a reason and I have a story to tell.



⁣⁣⁣
For years, I was just going through the motions of life, until Beachbody was introduced to me and I realized I was made for more! I had always played by the rules in life of going to school, getting my masters degree, practicing as a nurse practitioner but I still didn’t feel satisfied. I just kept thinking to myself..... IS THIS IT??? There has to be more to life. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
2015 Beachbody was introduced to me and by March of 2016 I finally said YES to coaching. And guess what? It gave me the opportunity to fill that void. ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
The funny thing is, in 2016 when I signed up to coach, I had minimal experience in the fitness world. Which of course got me thinking  Why would anyone want to join me?? How will I make this work? Will I really be able to help someone? ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
I decided I was going to fail forward and give it a shot!! It’s all about the consistency and I knew if I could help just ONE person it would be worth it. ⁣⁣


⁣⁣
And guess what? It DEFINITELY has it been worth it. Sure its awesome to have the extra money......but what I treasure most.....IS the relationships I have built because of coaching.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
This business is about HEART. It's about helping people✨. It's about developing a community of people who unconditionally support you. It's about being your BEST self. And yes, it can lead to financial freedom but that only comes when you find your PASSION in helping others succeed✨⁣⁣
⁣⁣




“Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill” .

No comments: