Saturday, January 25, 2020

From Working Mom to SAHM as a top selling Rodan & Fields Skincare consultant

Ashley Jenkins is like many moms out there wanting to earn a few extra dollars ! Here is her Rodan & Fields success story!

This time last year I was presented a opportunity. A opportunity that could change our lives forever 💫 .
One year ago today I was scared. I knew I had to make a really big decision and this decision could determine our future. The fear & all of the “what ifs” started overwhelming me in the moments of time I thought I was so ready to say yes
.
What if I fail? What if no one wants to buy from me? What if I loose friends over this? What if I’m not successful since I don’t have a sales background and I don’t know anything about skin care? All of the doubts were there


.
On this day last year I knew I wanted more for my self & I wanted more for my family. I wanted something to call my own again. I went from working two jobs working more than full time & making my own money to now just being a staying at home mom, going to school & raising Bella. I was contributing ZERO DOLLARS to our families income & I started to question my self worth


.
After days of thinking I couldn’t have one more sleepless night thinking about what if I said yes? What could change for me? What doors would this open? .
Sooooo.....I said yes!! I jumped in ALL in! I knew if I was going to do this I was going to put my all into it and never look back! .

One year later I have earned 12 extra paychecks, I am able to earn a income while never having to ask for time off to spend with my daughter. I get to raise  my daughter Bella full time and contribute to our families income. .

One year later, not only am I running my own business but I get to help and mentor other woman be successful as well
.
So if you’ve been watching and wondering if this business opportunity can be for you? I’m here to tell you it is! Stop wondering what if and just say yes! I’ll be here to support you the entire way

.
I am soooo thankful for this opportunity and I’m even more happy that I put my fears aside, stopped wondering what other people would think of me and I just said yes!
.
Thank you @rodanamdfields for this opportunity & Cheers to many more years to come!

No comments: