Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Regular Beachbody coach shares her income progression

Are you thinking of joining Beachbody and want to know what a normal regular gal with some success is making  Anita D shares her income progression. 




I don’t talk income much, but it’s the first week of January and really want to show the potential. (And I know income motivated me 4 years ago to sign up, but it’s SO much more than that now)
We are nearing my 4 year anniversary with the company that changed my life!!! These numbers do not represent my biggest one week pays, but I wanted to show the same weeks over the past 4 years

Are you creating an email list? 

First week of Jan 2016 I made $48! I started the day before our “week end” and had a customer my first day... so I got a pay . This $48 bought me a box of diapers!
First week of 2017 I made $378. Wasn’t my biggest pay of the year, but it was a good one ! I was able to use this pay for 2 weeks worth of groceries and gas!
First week of 2018 I made $408. This pay was my first month of my new car payment 🙂! I knew if I was constantly able to produce, I would be able to afford a new car! And I bought my beautiful brand new family car!! First week of 2019 I made $523, I was able to pay half our rent with a one week pay!
And now the first week of 2020- $961.


Never in my life did I make $1000 a week with any other job (unless I worked a ton of overtime)
Let alone a job where I could work from home and be present with my children! I’m so thankful that when I have baby Ella I will be able to stay home with her and still provide for my family. I work in the pockets of my day, usually watching Netflix lol.
It’s not about the money though, it’s about time freedom! I don’t want to be a slave to the 9-5 and put my kids in daycare to work just to pay for daycare 🤷‍♀️ I’ve been enjoying every movement having the boys home over the Christmas holidays and it’s coming to a bitter sweet end! Ella will be here in 39 days (maybe sooner)
So let me ask you, what does time freedom mean to you? 
.
“Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill” .

No comments: