Thursday, January 23, 2020

How do your share Business Opp without being salesy, sleazy or cheesey?

How do you share the business opportunity with others without coming across as salesy?⠀⁉️ Melanie Mitro Number 2 Beach Body coach in to the company shares her recruiting and sales tips. 

This question has been asked to me 3 times in the last 2 days. So I am gonna bet that a lot of you might also want to know my answer to it.... AM I RIGHT?!?!⠀




Here is my truth: ⠀

When I first became a Beachbody coach I had no idea how to explain what I did. I had no idea how to lead other people to do what I was doing. What I did know was the products and the programs worked. ⠀

I have never been in sales or marketing in my life. So take it from me... YOU can learn to express how an opportunity or product has changes your life if you work at it hard enough.⠀



My companies products have transformed my health, gave me a solid understanding of nutrition that I can teach to my kids.⠀

I do not sell a program or product that I don't believe in. I am walking proof that when you commit to a program you can get results.⠀

I also believe that the coaching opportunity might not be for everyone. But I also know that there might be women out there that are just like me. ⠀

💫Women that are go getters.⠀
💫Women that feel like they just aren't fulfilled and they want to try something new.⠀
💫Women who love supporting and developing others but just don't want to do it in a traditional corporate setting.⠀
💫Women who love their families and want the benefits of a great career but want to work virtually.⠀
💫Women who thrive in a supportive environment and want to surround themselves with others who will challenge them to level up.⠀

This business has given me experience in leading a team, motivating my organization towards their goals, communicating effectively + marketing.⠀

Of course this type of business isn't for everyone and I never want to push what I do on someone else... but I truly feel like I would be doing others a disservice if I didn't share this life changing opportunity.⠀



The business works if you are willing to do the work!⠀
To me... that is authentic, honest and real! I am proof, 8x elite coach showing up every day practicing what I preach!⠀

I hope that helps you in crafting your own story of why your business opportunity has changed your life! 💓

No comments: